Yesterday, I conducted a webinar for the 12 Steps to Celebrating Success Program. For the month of May, I have been presenting content on mindset, overcoming fears, limiting beliefs, and de-cluttering your way to success. We are currently on Session #8 which was on the 10 Characteristics of Highly Successful People. Wanted to share this information with my followers and blog viewers. So here listed below are the top ten.
1) Highly Success People Set Goals and Follow through- They are able to measure their targeted goals and follow through with their goal setting.
2) Visionary- Look beyond what is in front of them and see the future.
3) Risk Takers and self-reliant. They make decisions and own up to their responsibilities
4) Successful people are passionate- Hear how they talk about their products/services. They are enthusiastic and motivated.
5) Work hard and work smart
6) Never quit- They just do not give up!
7) Always Taking Action to move closer to their dreams/goals
8) Never Stop Learning. Willing to take classes and expand their knowledge base.
9) Innovative and creative- Being different is a good thing and thinking out of the box by standing out.
10) Successful Networkers- They know many people and are well connected.