How does one go about driving more visitors to your website and increase visibility? By repurposing your blog posts, you will generate more traffic as well as prospects. It hard enough trying to compose articles that are filled with great content. Does it just disappear after it is posted. Most likely the answer is yes. When one repurposes their content it not only spreads virally online, and throughout the blogging community. What if you had groups of people sharing your content as well.
Listed below are 7 ways to take that one blog post and repurpose it and take it a step further.
1) Marketing all over social media by tweeting it, facebook share and LinkedIn yourself as well as asking those who comment and visit your site to share your post with others.
2) ezine articles- This is an area that your content is displayed for the masses. Make sure you put your website in the resource box, so readers will visit your site after reviewing your ezine article.
3) Using it as a guest post- After being a guest blogger, do not forget to post blog on your own site. Imagine guest blogging the same article on numerous sites. Now, that’s visibility for you.
4) Check how many blog post you have written and notice the trends. If there is one topic with numerous amount of blog post, then turn it into an ebook. You got something going here and made your first product.
5) Turn blog post into and audio by using cinchcast or audioboo. These services are all free. Take it a step further and turn it into CD. Another product is made.
6) Turn blog post into a video and upload it to You Tube and send it all over the internet by get more friends to facebook share and tweet it too.
7) Turn your blog post into a podcast and load it up to itunes.
What have been some of the techniques and creative ways you have used to repurpose your blog post to get more traffic? We love to get some of your thoughts on this topic.