The northeast was hit with a monster snow storm. We gathered around 18-20 inches of snow. It’s interesting about life lessons and what we can learn from it, apply to our everyday life and in our business.
When mother nature throws us a blizzard or circumstances beyond our control, there are lessons to be learned. So here is what I learned from the snow storm that hit the NYC area.
1) Look from a different viewpoint- A family member was freaking out because we were snowed in and was not able to push open the front door or the back door. This is just one perspective. Things are never as bad as it appears.
2) Take a step back and reassess the situation. Before making a final decision- Explore all other options and determine which one best fits under your scenario.
3) Extenuating circumstances will always occur such as incliment weather, difficult prospects and clients/customers.
4) You are equipped to handle anything. By taping into your inner resources, you will find the answers.
5) You are talented with so many skill sets. No one can take that away from you.